Monday, July 9, 2018

The Girl with the Copper Tinge in her hair

We are in Fundy National Park today.  Our Campsite is a pull thru between a bunch of pine trees.  This morning we took our showers in the COW (Condo on Wheels).  After Sandy’s shower she announced that we are not drinking this water.  She could smell the minerals in the water while washing her hair.  

Granted I am carrying 3 gallons of store purchased water just for this occasion and I still have close to 50 Gallons of fresh water in the tank from home, but I have to laugh.  

First the water supplied by the National Park is drinkable, second, all the water that comes into the COW goes initially through a course water filter, and if we are to drink it is again filtered through a fine Carbon filter.

But is it worth trying to explain this all to her ;-0.  No I don’t think so.  I just explained to her that I noticed a coppery glow to her hair this morning (get it, minerals - Copper Tinge).  


PRETTY SMOOTH  AAA-Y.  We are in Canada so I’ve learned you end every sentence with AAA-Y. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment