Tuesday, July 31, 2018

It’s a Picasso



After close to 2 months on the road, Sandy advised that her hair coloring needed touched up and I must participate.  WHAT???

Then she advised that we had to do it a DAWN.  What?? What time is dawn.

So our “Top Secret” adventure began at 6:15 AM.  Yup that’s right I said 6:15 AM

Apparently ladies don’t want other ladies to know that they are dying there hair.  :-)

So at 6:15 AM.  Off we go to a room that is attached to the back of the shower rooms in the campground.

Of course, being the practical guy I am, I mistakenly asked the question “Why can’t we do it in the middle of the afternoon while you sit in a lawn chair just outside our Motorhome?  Seemed like a good, practical question to me?

Well after a litany of excuses I agreed to the secret mission at 6:15 AM

Well I painted and pulled, all of course while receiving instructions from the patient (SANDY) on:
-taking to big a clump of hair
-not using the pointed end of the comb to separate the hair into 1/2” wide clumps
-not using enough paint (probably called dye?? :-). )
-get to the bottom
-get to the top

Now come on guys.  I’ve painted, striped, and pin-striped cars.  Give me a break

Actually I would have preferred just to tape it off and spray it. :-).  OR cover her head and dip it. :-).  Now I’m thinking we can make a fortune by figuring out how to electro-deposition paint these ladies heads :-).  We could line them up 3’ apart on a bunny hill type of belt (you know the one’s at the ski slopes), electrically charge their hair, and run them through the spray booth.  The challenge is how to do it without electrocuting the car, I mean patient, I mean ladies, our wives :-).  I have to think a little more on this, patent pending :-)

Well I Declare.  It’s a Picasso.  

Add this new skill to my resume.  I’m thinking of doing highlights next!!.  Can’t be much more difficult than pin-striping.


OK Ladies who wants to be my 1st Victim, I mean my 2nd Picasso?

2 comments: