Friday, June 8, 2018

Meeting Bob and Karen



As we pulled into the Yogi Bear Campground in Bath NY,  we met Bob and Karen from Seminole Fl.  Bob warned me that he had tried to level his coach numerous times in the available campsites with limited success.  Bob was right.  I got it close to level and was happy until Bob and Karen came over to see our new MotorHome.  Karen proceeded to show Sandy that if you drop a pop bottle (or lay a can) on the motorhome floor it should not roll if truly level.  Well I must remind myself next time I see Karen to Thank her for teaching Sandy this new trick.  I was satisfied with close enough (& Sandy was also :) ) until Karen showed Sandy this new trick.  I appreciate the new trick, but would have preferred Sandy wasn’t aware of it :)
We had a good time with Bob and Karen.  Turns out we have a lot in common.

No comments:

Post a Comment