Friday, June 22, 2018

I am hearing voices :-)

Since our initial outing, inside our Motor Home, intermittently, a foreign voice makes a statement.  I think the Chinese or Japanese are watching us :).  Possibly we are the next real life TV show in China.  At first, I thought the voice was coming from (my head) some of the Electronics provided with the MH.  The voice makes statements at all times of day. I wish I knew what it is saying.  I finally have pinned it down to the dash cam I installed.  The dash cam is a forward looking camera only so theoretically it is not poking fun at me while I dress in the morning.  I have reprogrammed it twice to speak English.  It has not worked.  I did a factory reset.  It did not work.  I think it is possessed or-r-r I really am a Chinese superstar :-)

1 comment: