Thursday, June 20, 2019

6/20/2019. Flower Pot Saga Continues

6/20/2019. Flower Pot Saga Continues

I thought we had the Flower Pot (rear toilet) of the COW fixed.  Not the case.  It now programs properly, fills with water when requested, but the water completely drains out of the bowl in 10 minutes.

As you have read in the past this toilet is programmable.  I expect it to solute me when I approach the throne.  It is sophisticated.  Therefore it has many possible things that can go wrong.  What I have learned to date is that there are three major components.  They are:

  • Porcelain Toilet
  • Programmable buttons
  • Controller

To date we have replaced both the Porcelain Toilet and Programmable Buttons.

After contacting the customer service team, the “Controller” is now suspect.  The manufacture is sending me troubleshooting instructions.

Yet again, I am in the troubleshooting mode.

I am beginning to think planting a flower into this pot (toilet) may still be the easiest way out.

1 comment:

  1. We hope you have good luck fixing the toilet. You can always
    use it for more storage space too.

    ReplyDelete