Thursday, May 31, 2018

1st day of Retirement and have 1 pot to Psss in :)

We picked up our MotorHome from being serviced by the dealer just in time to leave on our 4 month adventure to Nova Scotia.  They fixed everything we asked but-t-t-t, the toilet has issues and is short parts.  Better yet while trying to fix it, the dealer made it worse.

The real story is, those of you that know me well, know that I read manuals front to back and then back to front.  Well-l-l-l I discovered the toilet in the back bathroom is programmable :).  Really it is programmable.  Well-l-l-l I had to put in my own custom program.  Needless to say during my experiment I discovered that it didn’t function as described.  A programmable toilet that doesn’t raise and lower the water as I programmed,  What is a guy to do :)

I suspect that I am the 1st ever person to ever read the directions of a programmable toilet and then try to actually program it :)

I think the dealer thought I was nuts.

Well-l-l-l,  I was right

So now we need parts and they won’t be available in time for our trip.  Since we have 2 toilets on board, no big deal, after all we are retired and are not suppose to let this stuff bother us.

I told Sandy on the way home that we are retired, day 1, and now have only 1 pot to Psss in.  Of course this is my humor, not hers, but I got a laugh which is all that counts.

2 comments:

  1. Only you Bill ... only you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sense of humor!! Happy trails to you until we meet again! Penny

    ReplyDelete