Saturday, November 3, 2018

Nov 3 2018 Is it to much to ask to have a working throne for the King :-)


If you have kept up with our blog you know that we purchased to pots, but only one can be used to piss in :-).   That is, we bought two toilets (one for the Queen and one for the king) in the COW, but here we are at 1 year of ownership and the only working pot is the Queens throne.  Do you have any idea how demeaning it is for me to have to use the Queens throne all the time????

Sandy can only laugh.  She says that only I could figure out that the toilet was broken.  Most people would just accept it as is.  You see it does flush, but it doesn’t:
  • Let me set the water depth at any level my heart desires and should be repeatable.
  • Let me drain the water completely out of the toilet so it doesn’t slosh out while driving down the road
  • Like I said in my previous blog, if this thing is programmable I want it to salute me when if approach :-)

Well my RV dealer replaced my King throne with a brand new shiny porcelain model and advised that it works.  Well I made the mistake of believing them without checking it.  After all, a brand new unit should work as expected.  WRONG.  We are on our 2nd adventure.  This time 5 months.  During our first stop (Salt Fork State Park), we had a day of rain.  Perfect time for me to program my new King Throne.  Out came the programming manual.  Sandy was shaking her head.  Well guess what, my throne does not work as programmed.  This time I called the manufacture.  The customer service team at first blamed it on a missing ty-wrap.  Must have thought I didn’t know what a ty-wrap was.  Well my King Throne is much to important.  Off came the toilet and I quickly put the ty-wrap in place.  Guess What, it didn’t fix the problem.  Now they tell me it is not a consumer fix.  It could be the controller or the push-buttons.  Give me a break.  A MAN NEEDS HIS THRONE :-).  

Well Sandy is laughing at me.  Can you believe it.

I told her I am going to buy potting soil and plant flowers in my Shiny new Porcelain Throne.  After all when I flush it, it will at least water the flowers.

In the meantime I will continue to use the Queens Throne


To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment