Wednesday, July 20, 2022

7/19/2022. Sequim Washington. Really Roosters Cock a Doodle Doodling at 5:30 in the morning


We are now in Sequim (pronounced Squim) Washington for the next 14 days.  Our plans are to check out Olympic National Park and take a Ferry to Victoria Canada to walk the city.


Day 1, I am awaken by a flock of over zealous Roosters announcing that daylight is here.  I didn’t realize (although I should have) that we are closer to Alaska which means long days and early sunrise.  The sun rises at 5:30 AM here and the Roosters want to make sure everyone knows it.  This morning there was 3 of the DAMN Birds carrying on.  It was like Stereo coming from three different directions.  


Those DAMN Birds I swear were located just outside of the COW.


Well I would continue ranting about the DAMN Birds, but I have to cut out early because I am going bird (ROOSTER) hunting this afternoon :-)


Sandy, we are having chicken for dinner :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear Bill & Sandy, Those Damn Birds! Sorry kids, but all I can think of now is, Why didn’t the rooster cross the road? Because he was a chicken! 😊

    ReplyDelete