Monday, January 28, 2019

1/28/2019. Crap, I pushed/pulled the wrong handles

By now emptying the Black and Gray tanks on the COW should be like getting dressed in the morning.  It should be a no brainer.  At least, YOU WOULD THINK this would be the case!!

  Well yesterday I dumped the Black Water tank without shutting the valve on the Gray water tank.  

So what you say??  What’s the big deal??

Well half the crap went down the tube to the sewer and the other half backed up into the gray tank.  What a mess.  I had to flush the gray tank 5 times with soapy water to get the gray tank clean.  I have read about others doing this, but now I can add it to my list of “What was I thinking”. :-)

Actually this MotorHome living is becoming more and more everyday for us.  We are enjoying it, but I have to laugh at myself when I pull these stunts.  


Check this one off my list of “been there, done that”!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment