Monday, August 7, 2023

8/7/2023. Spam and Eggs. Does it get any better?😀


Earlier this week I was grocery shopping with Sandy when I came across a small can of SPAM. Yumm!  Sandy said YUCK😂. I bought it. I knew I would have to cook it myself based on the weird look Sandy gave me😂. Spam was a delicacy when I tent camped with the Boy Scouts in my early teens. It did not require refrigeration and could be thrown in a backpack. Good substitute for ham or bacon when cooking eggs at camp.  


This morning I cooked it up with eggs and toast. My lovely wife immediately turned up here nose and turned on every exhaust fan in the COW. I can’t believe(actually I knew she wouldn’t get within 100’ of it😂🤣) that she wouldn’t even taste it. 


Even though my lovely wife would not participate in the breakfast feast.  I enjoyed my Green Eggs and Ham. Spam I am😂😆





No comments:

Post a Comment