Friday, March 6, 2020

3/5/2020. Sonoran Dog

No, its not a 4 legged animal.  It is a must have Hot Dog that Tucson is famous for creating.  

Now do you think Sandy would give it a go???  No-o-o

She said I was on my own.  Well I did it. 

It is a meal in a bun.  You have to open your mouth as wide as tackling a Big Mac.

It consists of:
  • Beef Hot Dog
  • Slice of bacon
  • Mexican Bolillo bun
  • Mustard
  • Refried beans
  • Guacamole
  • Mexican Shredded Cheese
  • Chopped and seeded tomatoes
  • Diced White Onion
  • Salsa Verde
  • Mayonnaise with lemon juice

The ingredients alone cost $2.26 at Walmart and I got the real thing for $4.  Such a deal.

It was good the first time going down.

Now PASS the Alka-Seltzer please :-)

1 comment:

  1. Bill. . . . I can't believe you ate the whole thing! But then again, what a meal all the food groups in one Sonoran dog!

    ReplyDelete