Tuesday, December 11, 2018

12/11/2018. The Irish Jig in the middle of traffic on the Atlanta Georgia Bypass

Today Sandy and I were taking the loop around Atlanta via the Bypass on our way to Gulf Shores, Alabama.

As we made the loop in fairly heavy traffic Sandy got up to grab something in the back as I was passing the Rt 285 exit on my way to Rt 85 S.

When she came back to her seat a huge bug (Sandy says the size of her hand) was sitting on her armrest looking up at her as if to say “This is my seat, get your own”.  My interpretation :-)

Out of the corner of my eye (again while I’m driving the COW in fairly heavy traffic) I see her start to do a dance while saying “Gross”.  “Gag Me”.  

Picture added 12/19/2018



I am sure the bug was also very amused.

She then leaped back into the coach to grab a paper towel to kill the bug!

Now keep in mind I am doing 65 MPH, driving the COW around Atlanta at Noon and I am not sure if I should be Laughing, Video Taping (this has to be worth $100,000 on America’s Funniest Home Video), or concerned.

Needless to say the bug did not stand a chance :-).  

Sandy’s last statement to me as she sat back down in the seat was that I had to carry the carcass out in the trash at our next stop


R.I.P the big bug the size of Sandy’s hand.  He once thought he had control of the Passenger seat and Now he lies in wait in the Trash Can only to be disposed of at the next Rest Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment