Tuesday, July 9, 2019

7/9/2019. Live Long and Prosper! Vulcan Salute

I am not a trecky. I am not even sure I spelled it right, but I did google the spelling.

Anyways, we are in Portland Oregon.  The Portland motto is keep Portland Weird.

Well yesterday an old MotorHome pulled in next to us in the campground.

On the front where you would typically see the company logo it says “V’Ger”.  On the top above the windshield it says “Phasers on Stun”.  The side reads “Home is where the Journey Ends”, and the back reads “Boldly going where we have not Gone  Before”

Now Sandy and I can relate to some of the sayings, but I am not ready to put  them on the COW.

I can only say that this couple must truly be TRECKY’s.

Of course I am waiting for an opportunity to talk with them just to see if they really carry phasers and have pointed ears but as of this writing they continue to stay held up within their space ship.  

The fact that we are in Portland, neither Sandy nor I are bothered by the sight of an Alien Space Ship Parked next to us, but if R2D2 should greet me when I pay them a visit, I guess that would throw me for a loop.

ONLY IN PORTLAND :-)




1 comment:

  1. Warp one Scottie???--BUT Captain,there's no more pow"er to give ya!!! Classic
    Dave

    ReplyDelete