Thursday, May 16, 2019

5/15/2019. Back on the road again

We are packed up and rolling again.  This time the destination is the Western United States.  The plan is to be out west for either 12 or 18 months depending upon how the trip is going and how we feel. 

Yes, Sandy has a mapped out itinerary.  I will attach a copy below.

The 1st real destination is the Winnebago Factory Service Shop in Forest City, Iowa to get our coach worked on.  I sent them my spreadsheet (wish list) for them to fix and their customer service team said they will need 5 working days.  We are hoping for the best.  Keeping my fingers crossed that after this visit I will finally have 98+% of the things on this coach working.  I am leaving open 2% just for the unknown things I have yet to identify. :-)




Day 1 of our new adventure we drove from Ohio to Indiana, and on a whim decided to tour the RV/MH Hall of Fame.  We arrived to late to tour today, so we will tour the facility tomorrow morning.  I understand they have 60+ old time RVs in the building.  Tonight, we are camping (for free) in their parking.  

Along side of us in the parking lot are two very unique MotorHomes (Pictures attached) that are also camping for the night with the intention of touring the facility tomorrow.  Both vehicles were custom built by their owners.

1 comment:

  1. All Right on the road again! So excited for you guys!
    We like your neighbors RVs, Wish we were there. your RV Buds

    ReplyDelete