Sunday, April 14, 2019

3/31/2019. Lake Louisa State Park, Clermont FL(just outside of Orlando)

Yesterday while exploring we saw a 3’ rat snake slithering along the same raised walkway that we were on.

This morning I was up and out of the COW around 8:00 AM.  I was sitting just outside the RV when I noticed an Eagle being chased by some smaller birds. 

I stopped at the Ranger Station and inquired as to what other wildlife I may see in the park.  She explained that they have Wild Boars, Cougars (Mountain Lions), Bobcats, many types of Snake.

Late this evening (after dark) as we drove back to the campground from the entrance into the park with Chuck and Georgine Krummick (after an irish dinner) Chuck’s car lights illuminated two large owls (appx 2’ tall) in the middle campground road.  They refused to move until the car came within a couple feet of them.








No comments:

Post a Comment